Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Basic AND ASM -- Read?

>What l'm talking about are Basic functions that have Assembly code -- They
>would be like a regular function on the calculator, but be written in
>assembly.

I definitely agree...I think I've suggested this here before. :-)

>l think that one of the best ways to manipulate file management in basic is
>for an ASM programmer to write some code which could get things like file
>names and folders for use in a Basic program.

Other things that'd be great are the ability to read from and write to text
files, like the BASIC (real BASIC) open, close, print, input, put, and get
commands.  I've asked TI to consider them for their next 92+ upgrade but an
ASM version'd be great.
--Cliff Biffle