Re: A92: Assorted '92 stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Assorted '92 stuff

At 12:49 11/09/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I've got an idea:  Howabout all us 92+/89 users petition for a rom that
has better software support and an assembly sdk that replaces that geometry
app that nobody uses.  Tell me what you think.
>---
>Noah Medling

I think that with the ROM 2.0, things will be better and better.
I think (and I hope) that there will be a SDK before december.
The Rom2.0 should be really wonderful : a lot of features
will be added, like the possibility to remove/add very
easly applications (like the Geometry application),
the programs in flash won't be deleted, ...

If you are french, look at :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ti92-ti89.miclo/
there is a lot of information.

NeXO