Re: A92: Re: Sorta OT: TI-92 Plus manuals

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: Sorta OT: TI-92 Plus manuals

That was with shipping...I could have gotten it a little cheaper, but I
didn't find out until after I got my calculator.  Even if I had paid $150
for it, I still would like a decent manual...

-Mark Ivey-

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Why did you pay $180 for it?  You should be able to get it for at least $170
> I'd think...
>
> Bryan

Follow-Ups: References: