A92: how to draw lines and stuff with TI-GCC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: how to draw lines and stuff with TI-GCC

how am l supposed to use the library functions in graphlib.h with TI-GCC?  l
don't understand how l'm supposed to do something like fill(0,0,30,30,2) (in
the graphlib.h file) with this program.  l can #define it at the top of my
source code, and put fill(0,0,30,30,2); in my program but it doesn't do
anything.  Am l supposed to somehow switch to a graph mode or something?  And
also what is the point of void clr_scr(); in the source code?  And also one
more thing, where is the DrawStr command (in the source code) listed?
#include <romcalls.h>	// include file for rom calls

#define clr_scr	graphlib__0005
#define idle_loop userlib__0000

void idle_loop();	// prototype for idle_loop();
void clr_scr();		// prototype for clr_scr();

int _ti89,_ti92plus; // compile for both calcs

void _main()	// entry point
{
 clr_scr();	// clears the screen
 DrawStr(0,0,"Hello, World",4); // displays '"Hello, World" at x=0, y=0
 idle_loop();	// waits for a key press
}