Re: A92: about a "0001" folder.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: about a "0001" folder.

VIVES Fabien schrieb:

> Hi.
> In a previous Email  I sent on this list, I said that I had a problem with
> my prog who was working under FPL2 but not from the Home Screen.
>
> I found the solution. I noticed that at the adress where are the folders
> there's a "0001" folder which appears when you're not under a Fargo Shell.
>
> Does anyone know why this folder is created ??

Those temporary `0000' up to `0512' (?) folders are created by the
TI-92 for storing temporary data or local variables. Any time you
execute a program from the Home screen directly, such a folder is
created. You can also create those folders by a bug in the TI-92's
operating system, every time you execute a self-defined TI-Basic
program (or function?) with too few arguments. (The bug is not
that they are created, but that the TI-OS "forgets" to remove
them)