>But where does this bug come from ?
>From the Ti kernel ?

no, 0001 folders are not bugs, they are temporary folders
on the TI-92 :
when you execute a TI-Basic program, it creates such a folder,
and put inside the variables used.
You will notice that if a variable in the prog is declared with Local,
it will be put in the temporary folder, else in the current folder.
When the TI-Basic prog is exiting, it should delete the temporary folder
and files inside. But here it seems that there is a bug, and sometimes
it don't delete it. that's why you have on your calc a lot of 0001, 0002, 0003
... folders.

notice that on a TI-92, if you execute a program by renaming it
to shell and pressing Shift + ON, there will be NO temporary
folder. (try with Pctools98), But if you execute Pct98 from
the Home screen, a temporary folder will be create for it.

>It's really strange. I had, in order to make my prog works from the Home
>Screen,  to jump to the $0B handle, and then skip one folder ( the "0001"
>one ) to access the real first one. Even the number of folders, indicated
>that the "0001" existed.
>Kinda strange.

I really don't think that your bug is because of the 0001 folder : it
is a valid folder, like the others.

I have an other idea : did you think to check if the number of
files in the folder is not null ?? This bug often happens to me.

to check that, just write :

\search_folder		(...)

						move.w	(a0)+,d1		;get nb of files in folder
						beq		\next_folder

(...)

\next_folder 		dbra		d0,\search_folder

Bye