Re: A92: Adress Error Pb.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Adress Error Pb.

According to VIVES Fabien:

> Hello.
> I made a prog, who looks into all the text files on your calc for a word
> that you just entered before, and it returns you the folder and the name of
> the files, if it finds the word.
>
> My prog works perfectly with FPL2 or FBrowser, BUT when I want to launch it
> from the Home Screen, it crashes with an Adress Error.
>
> Does anyone have an idea ??
>
> Thanks for any help.

When I want to find the exact line where my program crash, I do the following :
I put an infinite loop somewhere in my program. Like this :
  infinite:
    bra infinite
Then I try to launch my program. If it crash, it mean that it didn't reach the
infinite loop, so it means that it has crashed BEFORE. Then I put the infinite
loop earlier in my program, and i look if it still crash, and so on.
You should try this method to find where is your error.

--

    Jean-Baptiste CANAZZI
    canazz_j@epita.fr