Re: A92: Ti92 to PSX MemCard.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Ti92 to PSX MemCard.

You can also get them on ticalc.org.  I don't know if the link itself works
however there is no river for it (I was thinking of writing on once then
the "real world" crushed me), also I lost the protocal fo the card, if
anyone has the protocal sheet besides the card, I'd be greatly appreciative
of such knowledge.

Adam Kavan
akavan@cse.unl.edu