Re: A92: About screen.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: About screen.

According to VIVES Fabien:

> Hello.
> Here's my question :
> I made a small prog, that allows you to display on the screen a string. It's
> a prog you can use in any Ti-Basic Prog.
> You pass parameters in a string this way :
> "2,30,30,1,1, hello"
> where :
> 2 is the second function of my prog.
> 30 the X coordinate.
> 30 the Y coordinate.
> 1 the color.
> 1 the font.
> hello the string to display.
>
> But, it displays it, but the calc erase it as soon as the my prog ends. So
> my question is :
> How could I keep the string displayed on the screen ?
>
> I understand that it disappears on the HomeScreen, but I don't see why it
> disappears on the GraphScreen.
> Is suppose that the Ti refreshes the screen, but it should exists a way to
> keep my string on it.
>
> Thanks for the answers.

Well, fargo automatically save the screen memory when you start a program, and
restore it when it's finished. So, if you start your program while you're on
the graph screen, then the graph screen will be saved and restored.
I think it's quite annoying. the only solution would be that David make the
screen backup optionnal in the next version of Fargo. Don't you think it is
a good idea ?

> VIVES Fabien
> vives@NOSPAMwanadoo.fr
> ( Enlevez NOSPAM pour me repondre )