Re: A92: How to...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: How to...

At 16:00 08-04-99 +0200, you wrote:

>I am trying to make a civilization like game for TI92 (with plusshell)
>But i don't know how to display the map on the screen (it must be
>moveable)
>
>Excuse me for the bad english

You have to made a map. For example a 25 x 25 map (x 1 Byte). Every entry in
this section is a spritenumber (water, field, mountain, ...) And you simple
generate the address of the sprite out of this number, this mean you have to
use a spritetable (16x16 sprites, ...). Then use a relative x, y coordinate
to get the coordinate of the upper left corner. Do the following:

    MAP_START = MAP_ADDRESS + y * 25 + x;  Find address
    Draw 15 Sprites                        Draw one line
    MAP_START = MAP_START + 25;            Next line
    y Line 7? When not then draw a next line

I could send you a source if you want!

--
MXM-TriX
http://mxm.ticalc.org