Re: A92: Re: 92+ & 89 Compatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: 92+ & 89 Compatibility

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Xavier VASSOR <xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr>
À : assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org>
Date : lundi 5 avril 1999 22:57
Objet : Re: A92: Re: 92+ & 89 Compatibility

>Mathieu Lacage wrote:

You are joking: there are allmost 2 Mb of ROM: and sth like 300 kb or
flash...
ALL the OS is written in ROM !! Otherwise, your data would be lost during
reset as the "fat" of the flash rom is stored in ram ( i may be wrong on
that last point) but if there is only 64kb of ROM and 1Mb of flash... Well:
it is impossible: can you imagine the price of the calc ? all that flash !!

And: i am talking of 92+: this, i know for sure: there is 1mb of ROM ( or 2,
yes 2 ) and ~300 kb of flash.
and, no: you will never overwrite tiOS...