Re: A92: Converting fargo II progs to Plusshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Converting fargo II progs to Plusshell

I cannot tell you for sure as i don' t have access to my own computer but i think that the user stack adress is stored at adress $0000 or $0004 in the ram ...

I am not sure but an easy way to check it is to use the global variable tios::LCD_MEM - $xxxxxx

To know how much you need xxxxx to be, just check it in fargo doc (file handling the ram adresses )  . The relatives adresses should be the same as those used in the standard 92...
If you have not folowed me, you will need to wait tomorow evening for me to have access to my computer to explain things better...

Mathieu