A92: Re: FFP68343 for the 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: FFP68343 for the 92+

>Is there a (float)library for the 92+?
>
>--
>MXM-TriX
>http://start.at/mxm

I'll answer simply, "No."

I do not have a 92+ (and actually, probably will never have).  For
anyone who has a 92+ and would like to port the code, email me and
I'll give you the source.  I'm not sure how much needs to be done
to take an existing TI-92 program to the 92+.  I'll warn you: this
source is long!!  I had to hand-convert it to Fargo II compatibility.
The original source was in separate modules.  I added in the labels
for exporting the functions.  I also had to strip out code that the
a68k didn't like.

BTW, the original source for FFP68343 is out there.  I believe I
found it on a motorola FTP site.  Check a mirror for it.

Again, for anyone who would like to convert it, please email me
privately.  I'll put together a ZIP that has the stuff in it.

====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)
E-mail: SeracOhw24@msn.com
IRC Nick: SeracOhw (EF-Net)