Re: A92: buggy problem with my 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

JamesL000@aol.com wrote:

> hi, I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm doing it here, recently my
> 92 has
> been acting quite strangely, lots of errors, bugs and stuff like that
> in
> programs which are virtually bug-free (TIOS, tetris 2.3 and samegame
> 1.1 by
> jimmy mardell).  is it possible that my calculator is getting
> permanently
> messed up? or are these programs getting corrupted in memory? any
> response
> would really be appreciated
> some info: I've had my 92 since june '96, I haven't turboed it or done
> any
> modifications, and it has rom 1.7.
> thanks in advance
>   -James

I once get problems, when I manually installed compatability modules
to a backup, using flinker. When I did so, it was very important,
in which order I specified the modules. Some configurations crashed
permanently, some crashed when I started the mem-screen. So perhaps
this is your problem? (Perhaps it will just help to create a
new Fargo backup, with a completely empty (reset) backup)