A92: Re: buggy problem with my 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: buggy problem with my 92

>hi, I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm doing it here, recently my 92
has
>been acting quite strangely, lots of errors, bugs and stuff like that in
>programs which are virtually bug-free (TIOS, tetris 2.3 and samegame 1.1 by
>jimmy mardell).  is it possible that my calculator is getting permanently
>messed up? or are these programs getting corrupted in memory? any response
>would really be appreciated
>some info: I've had my 92 since june '96, I haven't turboed it or done any
>modifications, and it has rom 1.7.
>thanks in advance
>  -James

Well, I used to get many problems when sending programs to my ti-92.  I'd
get checkbit errors constantly.  My problem was fixed with new batteries.
Appearently the link was getting slowed down by the lack of voltage.  You
may be getting corrupted programs because of low batts.

I hope this helps,
====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)
E-mail: SeracOhw24@msn.com