Re: A92: TI-92 Plus Module

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TI-92 Plus Module

i bought a 92, and sent in the BACK TO SCHOOL TI92 coupon thingy and i
picked the 92 PLUS module.. i put in the UPC, money orde an the coupon..
says like 6 weeks i got it in 2-3 weeks.. fergot when :)

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:46:28 -0500 BG McCollum <bgmccollum@geocities.com>
writes:

>Who here has ordered a plus module from TI off the web? Did you have
>any
>trouble? I ordered mine thursday night, and have yet to receive a
>confirmation letter. Do they usually take this long, or am I just
>impatient?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]