Re: RE:A92:Xetal and Doors for the TI92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE:A92:Xetal and Doors for the TI92 Plus

The ASM format has changed in PlusShell. It seems that the relocation
table at the beginning of the variable so the starting address may
change...
With XeTaL, for exemple, you must add $914.

I tried to make a selector and to change the Handle in XeTaL... It
works... but not very well !
All seems to be good (you can scroll, etc;) but it prints rubbish things
instead of characters... So the fonts address has changed on the
TI92+....

Does anybody know where the TI fonts are in memory ?

Jimmy Monin
home92@bigfoot.com
http://start.at/Home92