Re: A92: Hey! Good Programmers, look at this!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Florian TRAVERSE schrieb:

> What do you think about a on-calc assembly
> compiler(especially for ti-92+: Do you need a
> server to compile your C or your pascal
> programme?No, so why should we do this for the
> calc?)? the code would be store in a string or a
> text (compressed perhaps), and it could be coupled
> to a debugger, that could work with real variables
> names, we could select in the compiler the
> variables that we want to see in the
> debugger,etc...
> I think it's a really good project: if I knew how
> to assemble and disassemble, perhaps I should do
> this, because I really prefer work on the calc
> instead of computer...
> What do you think about that YOU?
>
> Florian TRAVERSE
> floriantraverse@infonie.fr
> @+

I think this is a quite good idea, for the debugger you may use my disassembler
source that I provided with disas.9xz. The assembler would be more difficult, I
do not have a complete list of opcodes for all the mnemonics, but that would be
a work of some hours using 68k.pdf.		A.K.