A92: Compress v0.2a

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Compress v0.2a

I wanted to announce the 2nd release of my compression prog : compress (
it's very original ! ) that allows to compress any file on your TI92.
It uses Huffman compression method. Its only problem is that it is quite
slow but it isn't finished yet (only 400 B/s for compression). If you
want to improve the codes just take a look to the source !
In fact, I need your help to find any other bug I could have forgot and
give me suggestions.
Read the included text files, it will tell you everything I think.
The new version includes some bug fix and some optimisation. Hope you
'll like it.
You can download the alpha version at :
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8138/compress.zip

--