A92: Hello

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Hello

Hello, here I'm again.

I was now 8 weeks off the list (I wasn't able to read it, but I got the
mails, all in all there were 372, I certainly won't read all of them).
I hope I missed nothing important.

During my hollidays I did some Fargo programming. I created a sound
library, with a sound routine, that expects a frequency parameter
(measured by Hz) and a duration (measured by microseconds). I also
programmed some samples for it, for example a piano-like interface to
play tones. I will put all of it to ticalc.org within some weeks.

I also realized, that something was wrong with the UGPCONV 2.01
package. Something happened to the ugplib.92p file. Perhaps it was
damaged somehow, or flinker comiled it wrong (sometimes it creates
bad relocalisation infos). But the result is, that it will certainly
crash your calc. You can fix this, by recompiling it, but to do so,
you will need the PreFargo precompiler. By the way, there is also a
little bug within PreFargo. I will put the new version of it and
of UGPCONV to ticalc.org, as soon as possible. If using PreFargo
causes unexpected results or errors, you can keep the bug from
occuring, by putting all your #define and #include commands to the
beginning of the.

Bye, David Kühling