A92: Re: Flib and Convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Flib and Convert

>Would it be possible to convert Fargo II libs to Ti-92+ libs?

Of course, the convert program works with Fargo II libraries !

>"Convert" works well but some libs must be converted, and it doesn't do
this.
>Could someone convert Flib (to run xetal, and others...)

You don't have to convert Flib... I think converted programs use Util
instead.
XeTaL can't be converted (it crashes) to the Plus by this way because it
uses the VAT and the format has changed :-(

>Would it be possible to run a convert prog from the Ti-92+? (it would
be
>useful to transmit with Ti-92I or Ti-92II)

Rusty plans to program an on-calc converter (but he has some problems
with the new handle table).

>Thanks.
>
> fred
>
>PS: Bonne rentrée à tous les français.
Bonne rentrée !

>PPS: Si qqn a des pompes de TS, est ce qu'il peut me les envoyer?
Je vais voir si je peux remettre la main dessus.

Jimmy Monin
home92@bigfoot.com
http://start.at/Home92