A92: ASM68 Course

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: ASM68 Course

Hey the promised ASM68000 Course is just around the corner, we would just like to get some feedback of what kind of program/game the course should be doing. We have a couple of suggenstions, feel free to mail your own:

1. A kind of Alien Breed, top view one/two player shooting game. The game is seen from bird perspective and you control a small man... etc

2. A kind of Burning Rubber, where you drive a car along a down scrolling road, kind of like tunnel/tunnl?

Give us your ideas.... or suggenstions to the above!

Kind Regards....

Mikkel Skovgaard (Webmaster@JeMi.dk)
Jeppe Skovgaard (Zolo@JeMi.dk)