A92: Re: FPL - The Fargo Program Launcher

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: FPL - The Fargo Program Launcher

: * runtime error redirection ("illegal instruction", "address
:   error" etc. won't crash your calc any more)

If we execute a program without runnig your program FPL ,  the error
redirection won't crash my calc ?
Or must I execute all my programs with FPL running ?

PS : You said in the helptext that we can give you some ideas , so you
should add a protection when the clac is off .
        You should add the possibility to run basic programs ( I know that
will be difficult ! )

@+ et bon SURF
Gaëtan
pprj@csi.com