Re: A92: Re: AT commands for fterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: AT commands for fterm

> Yes, I would.  I thought telnet83 was the bomb!  :)  A scrolling
> display for the 92 could be even sweeter.  I just have to find a
> place to dial-up!

I haven't actually used telnet83.  I've made a brief attempt, but I had
some trouble hooking the calculator up the modem.  I'm using TI's offical
graph link, with a male-female adaptor on it, but it isn't working
correctly.  Do I have to have some of the pins crossed in the adaptor?
Has anyone else gotten this to work?

-Mark Ivey-

"If patience is a virtue, and ignorance is bliss,
 you can have a pretty good life if you're stupid
 and willing to wait"