A92: [89/92plus] Bidirectionnal // Link : an emergency

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: [89/92plus] Bidirectionnal // Link : an emergency

The development of a parallel link program especially for Ti 92 plus and 89 is an emergency ! Indeed, if TI-92 programs work great for sending programs to TI 92 plus, receiving programs is actually impossible !
My ti 92 plus crashes about once or twice a week because of asm, and as there is no support for computer backup or sending programs, I can't start making big basic program projects because I'm afraid of loosing them.
What 's the problem ? I hope someone knows the protocol used by ti 92 plus to send files ! So could you develop or port an existant program in order to (at least) make backups ? Thanks in advance