A92: Sound Library

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Sound Library

It doesn't seem as if I will be able to get internet access within the
next time. So I think it is the best to post my Sound Library to this
lib. It contains a sound routine, that gets the frequency (Hz) and the
duration (ms) of a tone, and plays it through the serial port, and a
quite smart Play - routine, that play tunes, that are made up by a lot
of dc.b commands and many equates. I hope someone will find it useful.

Bryan, could you please put it to ticalc.org ?

PS: I'm going to have 1 week holliday starting tomorrow. Since I'm
    mailing from my school's computers, I won't be able to receive
    mails during that time.

bye,
							David Kühling
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="soundlib.zip"