Re: A92: MultiASM v1.2 -- Multiple Module Support for A68K

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:22 08/10/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Hey friends in programming,
>
>I have uploaded to ticalc.org a program that, IMHO, will help
>almost all of you who are developing large programs.  Not to
>leave out those who only do "small" programs.  The tool allows
>the programmer to split up their project into MULTIPLE source
>files.  MultiASM will combine them into one file that can then
>be compiled.  Here is a list of features:
>
>    * Number of inputs limited only by free disk/memory
>    * LFN (long-filename) support
>    * List files to reference groups of input files
>    * Directives to:
>        - Keep sections of code from appearing only once
>        - Allow custom building of programs...
>
>Here is an example of a file that could be compiled as either
>a program or a library:
>
>    ;#ifdef MAKEPROGRAM
>
>        xdef _main
>        xdef _comment
>
>    ;#else
>    ;#  ifdef MAKELIBRARY
>
>        xdef _library
>        xdef ????@0000
>        xdef ????@????
>
>    ;#  else
>    ;#  assert You must define either MAKEPROGRAM or MAKELIBRARY
>    ;#  endif
>    ;#endif
>
>You would put this as the first file in the inputs.  You can
>specify "defines" via the command-line.  So you could compile
>a program or library via command-line.  The ;#assert will only
>happen if MAKEPROGRAM and MAKELIBRARY are undefined.  MultiASM
>will break at the assert and display the text shown.
>
>I hope that you all will enjoy what this program can do.  Even if
>you only use it for the directives... I'll improve it for only
>that if need be.  :)
>
>Look for it to appear on ticalc.org.  I'll try to get a webpage
>together to allow for easier d/l while ticalc.org is processing
>the request.

I WILL USE IT !!!

it is a *VERY* good thing for making a fargo program for
both TI92 and TI92+ !!!

Aaron, Thanks a lot !
I will try to make Fargo Program Editor v2.0 compatible with
it when I have time to.

Bye!
Benoit SCHERRER