A92: Re: TI92 EXEC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: TI92 EXEC

I've found after lots of try how does the exec function work(i haven't discovered really how to make it work, but some importants info): it's simple: the function execute a string in hexadecimal like that:
            Exec "aaff00f1a536"
(you must always have numbers 2 by 2 like that: "01","a10b", etc... because it must be adressed with a word -1 hexa number is a byte, so 2 represent a word-)
In fact, it just transform the string in a real cpu code...
Some more infos:
Exec "a1"
Exec "a2"
and Exec "a3" are making error windows, like "error: divide by zero" or "error: Invalide variable reference" or "error:  singular matrix" or "invalide ans()"; sometimes a piece of the bottom screen line disappear (always the same piece)...
Exec "ff" will freeze the calc with a "line 1111 emulator" or a "Er_throw"...
I can only say that for the moment, because i do not know anything else.
I hope this help..
@+

Florian TRAVERSE
GigaMaX Interactive Team
(please excuse me for my horrible English, but I'm very very very tired...ZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZ)

Hit-Parade

Follow-Ups: References: