Re: A92: problem with list

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: problem with list

{{>Actually, it's not an "ineternet" browser, it just looks like one.  It
>actually does HTML programs that have been stored on the calculator,
and it
>also gives them an "internet" type address.  When I said that "the
hyperlinks
>don't work yet," I meant that the hyperlinks are unable to search the
whole
>calculator for the files that are HTML formatted.  Does this make any
sense,
>and could anyone help transfer it into ASM with me?

Send the prog you already have.
-Will}}

:: laughing ::  The program is split into several pieces for faster running.
The pseudocode is about 10 times as big as all the programs put together.  I
tried uploading a sample picture to the list, and the list never got it
through, so I assume that attaching a .zip of all the pseudocode programs
won't get through the list.  I could send them to 1 person or so directly, but
I need to know if that person is going to finish it, or just going to say
"this is too much, I quit".  Off the top of my head, here is a list of the
programs I have created:

key_press...returns the key that is pressed in 1-255 string format (click,
double click, drag, drop, etc. are also different keys)
form_ld...forms
check_ld...checkboxes
combo_ld...combo boxes
com_ld...command buttons
dir_ld...directory list boxes
drive_ld...drive list boxes
file_ld...file list boxes
frame_ld...frames
scrll_ld...scroll bars
label_ld...labels
list_ld...list boxes
opt_ld...option buttons
pic_ld...picture boxes
text_ld...text boxes
timer_ld...timers
redraw...redraws all forms
redr_all...redraws everything within current form
form_unl...unloads a form (closing it and taking the picture off, redrawing
all forms that need it)
buffer...a list or strings in which "expr()" command is used on the first one,
all of them shifted down, and the parameter is stored in the last
position...used with key_press before a major even occurs to store key
presses.  also used for the timer event
transfer...creates a list from a compressed string which in turn creates a
forms properties/methods/events to use with the above programs.
ti92mt...main program that controls the processes of all events and
procedures, can control up to 255 forms (would be 256, but BASIC can't create
char(0), so i'm left with 255 instead)
update...updating program that requires a string parameter.  this will update
your current version to a higher one by decompressing the string and running
it.  the current version on your system has a compressed string of itself,
just in case the running string needs to access the programs.
deupdate...destroys all compressed strings, saving space, and deleting the
update program because without the compressed strings, the update program
won't work (i would have it delete deupdate also, but i can't do that).
uinstall...deletes everything except for this program (i would delete it if i
could, but you know BASIC) and the files that are linked by forms (meaning if
you setup your drive with files, the program will change those files into
strings, store them, and leave them alone).
kill_all...goes through the list of files that are linked by forms and asks
confirmation on deletion and deletes if confirmed.

and there are some others, but i can't think of them right now (and i'm too
lazy to go get the documention or my calculator).

-Rob