A92: problem with list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: problem with list

When I first sent a letter with an attachment to this list, I figured that it
was hotmail that had errors because I never received the letter through the
list.  But when I sent the same message through my aol account, I knew it
wasn't both hotmail and aol, so it has to be in the list.  I want to know, is
there a problem with the material I'm trying to send, or does the list just
feel like not taking any messages with attachments?

The attachment I sent before was of an internet browser drawn on the
calculator.  I said in the 2 letters that I need help transferring the BASIC
program that draws the forms, textboxes, buttons, etc. into ASM.  The reasons
I gave were that (a) I need a faster loader, (b) I need to save space on
pictures, (c) I currently use more keys than I should to take care of
"mouseup, mousedown, click, and doubleclick," where ASM can simply use the
Lock key for all of these, and (d) ASM can get rid of the ToolBar at the top
and give me more space to work in.  My method of transferring is simple, I
give pseudocode similar to ASM, but because I don't have more than basic 92ASM
knowledge, I need someone else to help me transfer it.  I am currently calling
this program TI92MT (MT=Multi-Tasker), and I know that someone has created a
"Windows" type program before (but between me and all of you, I think it's
VERY slow and inefficient, not upgradeable unless a whole new program was
uploaded, and frankly, I didn't care much for it...the person who made it gave
NO room for programming your own windows).

-Rob