Re: A92: Re: Assembly-92 Digest V1 #577

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: Assembly-92 Digest V1 #577

Are you using a backup with the correct ROM version?  An incorrect
version backup could probably cause this problem.

MalcolmJ1@aol.com wrote:

> i've got a ti92 that i want to put fargo on.  i took out the plus
chip so it's
> just a plain old ti92.  (i know how to put games for the ti92+.)
when i use
> my ti graph link in wizard92 i can't put the stuff on there.  i
transfer a
> backup and everything when i'm on the homescreen.  it finishes on
the computer
> but the calculator automatically goes to this screen that says
"illegal
> instruction" at the top and it doesn't responde to any keys.  i end
up having
> to pull the batteries. i've tried with both versions of fargo and i
got the
> same thing both times.  what am i doing wrong?
>
> jimi

==
--==Aaron Hertz==--
-=ahertz@yahoo.com=-

"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again."
      - Marin County newspaper's TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz"