A92: Text output in FTerm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Text output in FTerm

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how FTerm handles the text ouput.
What I am intereseted in is the blinking cursor and the scrolling text (if
you go down past the bottom of the screen, it scrolls the text up).  Since
this is what the calculator normally does anyway, I was wondering if FTerm
just calls some functions that are already programed into the calculater?
Does anyone have any ideas on this?

-Mark Ivey-

"If patience is a virtue, and ignorance is bliss,
 you can have a pretty good life if you're stupid
 and willing to wait"

Follow-Ups: References: