Re: A92: Re: FPL...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: FPL...

Benoit Walter wrote:

> I just found a (little) bug. My calc crashed when I ran tetris (Adress
> Error) from FPL. I don't know why, but it does not happen anymore ...
> And the teacher key does not work  (it crashes the calc). But I think
> FPL is a great program and the crash protection really works (except
> for
> the first time I ran tetris ...).

Perhaps you tried to abort it with On+Esc? (This is NOT completely
secure. It never worked well with Tetris, I don't know why, perhaps
this is due to MXMlib?)

> I suggest you should add a new feature :the possibility to open a text
> with XeTal or QuickView.

I will do this, when I have a lot of time, and when FORTH is finished.

If YOU want to do it: It is quite easy to use the browser of BRWSElib,
to program viewers etc. (And this will help to make the programs that
need viewers much smaller)