A92: TI92 plus and other stuffs.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: TI92 plus and other stuffs.

Hello,
I've some questions for U all.
First of all, is the TI92 + available in USA. If not, when ?
Then, I wanted to announce you that I've made 3 programs for Fargo II
and I'll b glad if you test them and tells me what do you think of them.

They are :
- tab : the new version of my periodic table for Fargo ( new interface,
search command,...)
- textview : a text viewer very fast that can read text files with
pictures in them ( yeah, yeah, really ! ) and can be runned by a simple
command ( textview("fold\textfile") ) from any TI-Basic prog to make
nice datas organizer.
- ti92dump : to easily make ROMDump of your TI92's dump ( I never
managed to do one well with Hyperterminal, but with this prog it works
every time !).
You can find them at TIcalc.org

Marc TEYSSIER

P.S. : in the first version of them, I didn't spell right my e-mail so
pay attention, it is:
teyssier@cybercable.tm.fr instead of teyssier@cybercable.fr.
Sorry...