Re: A92: Divide by Zero Trap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Divide by Zero Trap

> I don't see in this code what could be wrong. Maybe is the error in an
>other part of the program, you should see it with the debugger DB92.

Well, you were right.  My code to redirect the divbyzero was correct.  I
used db92 and found that there was a zero in the divide.  I had converted
some numbers and stored them in D0 and D1.  But these registers weren't
safe.  When I moved these numbers into D6 and D7 (for the divide), one was
zero.  That's why I got the divbyzero.  Now, I know to be more careful.  I
don't think that I will bother with the divbyzero trap.  I'll just check
before I divide.

Thanks,
====
Aaron Hill (mozart@inlink.com)