A92: assembler questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: assembler questions

    I'm trying to learn the basis about assembler and i have a few
questions,
    which could makes me earn a lot of time. I started to use fargo II.

    How fargo did the relocation ? did he use a label table ?
    are the registers defined before their use ?
    how could you know the adress of a data ?

    i know the 68000 language, but i don't know how applying it to the
ti 92...

                                                                Thank's
a lot

Freydiere Patrice, frett     tel 03.85.59.50.45
Cer Ensam                    N° ICQ 11788051
71250 Cluny                  www.mygale.org/03/frett