A92: FTerm 1.0.8 communication settings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: FTerm 1.0.8 communication settings

Hello,

I am attempting to interface my TI-92 to a 68HC11 EVBU (microprocessor
project board) for a class.  The EVBU has a built in RS232 serial
interface that communicates at 9600 baud with 8-N-1 bit/parity settings.
I've been able to dial out with the FTerm application (on the TI-92) to a
USRobotics 56k modem with no problem so I figure my connections are pretty
clear.

I've also tried using a NULL-modem adapter with no success...

Is there a way of configuring the baud rate and bit/parity settings in
FTerm?  I've heard the the TI-GRAPH LINK (which I am using to communicate
with the EVBU) is hard-coded for a 9600 baud communication rate.

BTW - my friends at school freaked out when they saw me login and check my
Email with my TI-92!  Lets see them try that with their HPs :)

Thanks for your help, John Wasinger

o|                                                               |o
o|   John Wasinger <jwasinge@mines.edu>                          |o
o|== Mathematics and Computer Science major =====================|o
o|== Electrical Engineering minor ===============================|o
o|                                                               |o
o|   Star Trek the Next Generation quotable:                     |o
o|== "Extrapolate from theoretical database..." =================|o
o|== - ha! in theory such a database could exist. ==============/

(Still working on a cool sig file.  This is supposed to be the
classic green/white ribbon paper...)