Re: A92: The trap funtion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: The trap funtion

If you are replying to my post, I must say that I understand pretty much all of
the source code that is out there with a few exceptions, sprite.asm being one of
them.  That's why asked someone to add good comments to it.  Another thing I'd
like to know is how to use interrupts for one's own purposes like making something
happen periodically.

As a matter of fact, I am making a DOS port, and I am pretty close to a beta
version.
It's not actually DOS, of course, but a command-line interface that emulates it.
I think a good command line interface has been missing from Fargo, and I want to
fill that gap.  If someone wants to join me, look at my code, add to it, be a
coathor, e-mail me.