Re: A92: ti-92 encode

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ti-92 encode

{{First of all, this is the Assembly-92 list for Assembly questions not,
TI-
BASIC questions.}}

i asked about ti-basics' encoding process which deals with assembly
because the ti uses assembly to encode it...god that was a hard one, it
took a shear genius to figure that one out...good thing i said
something.

{{I personally, rarely use TI-BASIC anymore. YOu should not
base assembly knowledge on TI-BASIC knowledge because there is simply no
correlation. It's a whole new ball park.}}

HA HA HA..i laugh my ass off at how stupid that sounds "asm has nothing
to do with basic" what the freak do you think made basic...hmmm, i don't
know...uhhh, hmmm, uhhhh, geeee not asm.

{{If you want to learn, I recommend borrowing "M68000: 8-/16-/32-Bit
Microprocessors User's Manual", one of the best books out there, plus
it's by
Motorola.}}

went there, downloaded it, read it, copied portions, used it, writing
some emulation procedures, but one thing is missing, OH yes, that's
right, it's because it's the ti-92 meaning that i would have to see the
innerds (sp?) of the 92 to see the format, so i'm working on 92b
files...hmmm, don't even say that's not asm, or i'll have to kick your
butt (j/k).

{{Dennis Ng
Previously at dennisng@gte.net
NeoOS Team w/ Famille Scherrer}}