A92: simpson...disc...next?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: simpson...disc...next?

i can't believe this...(rhetorical question=>) who's the one giving
these programs to ticalc.org?  (programs like simpson's method, disc
method, etc.)

everytime i learn (well, actually retaught) each method in the calculus
book, and i write a simple program for it, someone comes onto the
ticalc.org page and puts it up before me.

is this person in my class?  maybe our school's on the same "learning
schedule" or something.

quite unfair

sorry for being off topic...had to take it off my chest or blow another
huge statement against someone (someone said, i won't name that person,
i had chronic depression...maybe, i don't know)

-Rob
ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com