Re: A92: Fargo Editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo Editor

>Wow! it looks really neat!
Thanks a lot !

>Can I get your current VB version somewhere?
It is on TiCalc I think.
Or it should be on my Web Site (on construction : the english version is not
updated/completed yet) http://perso.wanadoo.fr/scherrer
The only problem is that it is for Fargo 1. (I personnaly use a modified version
for Fargo 2 at home, but there is some bugs in the file list)

>What IDE do you use to build C++ 32 bit applications?  I can never compile anything
>to work under windows with various versions of Borland...
I had Borland C++ 5 before, and it worked.
But for Fargedit 2 i used Borland C++ Builder : this program is amazing !!!!!

Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr