Re: A92: Geometry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Geometry

i bought my first ti92 2.5 years ago and i've *NEVER* used the geometry (i
used it only once a few days after i got my first ti92)
i think ti's developpers should spent more time on increasing text/prgm
editor's speed, on integrating a real assembly programming solution in the
92+ module... and just remove the geometry

i dont know much about whats in the 92+ so if these things are in it
disregard..the 92 needs stat support, a solver that is 'real', user-defined
hotkeys would be nice so you wouldnt have to go through all the menus to get
something you need, matrix/list editor instead of that data editor (that
thing sucks)...theres probably tons more i can think of..