Re: A92: Geometry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Geometry

{{So, has anyone out there ever used the Geometry function on the 92? I
have had mine for almost 3 years, and never have used it for over 3
minutes. If noone uses it, is it possible to remove it, by way of
writing a backup without it, and replace it with Fargo II?

Just an Idea, but I think it would be cool to have that extra room on
the calc -- then again it might not even be possible hardwhere wise,
guess I need to learn some more ehh?

            -Will Shaver
            [Author of Ti-92 BASIC games sr2.zip and stratega.zip]}}

i thought it a waste to have data, geometry, and text editor when you
can't write to them and besides the data you can't read them either
through programs (which really sucked)...geometry i use sometimes, but i
can (and have to) convert it to programs so that i can use input faster
and easier.  the text editor was no use to me at all except when i ran
out of paper in class and then i just write it later (don't even print
it because of the wrapping it has).  data seems stupid because it's like
a variable matrix, or many lists together.  why not take these three out
and put good stuff into it like extra screen dump memory so that you can
program in grayscale through tibasic or something.  just a thought or
two.

-Rob