A92: Backup files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Backup files

There are many infos about the FARGO operating system for the TI-92. I found
a document in which is explained how it works:
If you send a backup-file, which is bigger than about 100k, all data above
100k will be written at the begin of the TI-92 RAM.
So it is possible to change the vectors at the begin of the RAM. But the
Fargo backups are only 39KB big. So how can be modified vectors? Such a
backup file is too small, isn' t it ? Can you explain that or can you send
me a descripe me how can I change vectors or how can I execute assembly
commands. I'm very interested
in Fargo and I use it as my new operating system. So I want to get answers
of my questions.

Thanks very much,

CADI