Re: A92: what's wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: what's wrong?

Thanks for saying this David.  I'm tired of the newbies coming in and
complaining about how everything is done.  No one told you that you had to be
a Fargo programmer.  Everything is done the way it is for a good reason.  A68k
is a good 68k assembler (it seems to me it is, I've never used another one)
and David's linker works well.  Because we have a real assembler and a real
linker, hopefully we'll be able to write programs in other languages
eventually or something.  I also like how the code inserted into the backup is
in modules.  So all newbies should stop complaining and just learn it if they
want to or don't.  Complaining doesn't get you anywhere.