A92: 're: what's wrong' sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: 're: what's wrong' sorry

{{Ok, I admit that I often don't answer email promptly (or at all),
  but...you
  sent me that message TODAY! And it's the first email I've *ever*
  received
  from you! Can't you at least be a little patient?

  FYI, everything needed to compile Fargo programs is included with the
  main
  package. TASM is irrelevant. TASM is used for TI-8x program compiling.
  Fargo uses A68k, and A68k is included with Fargo. RTFM! It's all in
  Fargo.txt.}}

sorry, what do you think i'm dying of?  it's something to do with the
brain i'll give you that much.  i always have memory lapses and forget
what day it is.  i seriously thought i contacted you like at least 3
days ago about it.

i'll look through the manual again, but will i need a specific fargo
version for rom v1.9 (i think that's my rom)?

again, sorry

sorry to all of you, bad day, bad life, i hate it, flame me all you
want.

-Rob