RE: A92: 92 external kbd

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A92: 92 external kbd

I didn't know you wanted one...I didn't get too much interest, so I dropped
marketing.  Basically I have a chip that connects between the keyboard and
calc.  The calc needs no driver.  You plug the chip in, turn on the power,
and the keyboard appears to be the one inside your 92.  Keys like alt and
ctrl have been remaped to <*> and 2nd, and so on...

Remaped keys are: F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, ctrl, alt, (math functions) and
some others...

I think $5 would be a fair price for it...I had to pay $3+shipping for the
parts...

Is this what you want?