Re: A92: assembling errors

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: assembling errors

yep ive used so many approaches now, ive edited the batch file and changed
it to my fargo directory in case autoexec didnt work, that doesnt work, ive
tried to use it with the autoexec alias %fargo%\... ive tried adding stuff
to the end of files, still i get these idiotic errors and i dunno whats
wrong...its gotta be a68k thats havin probs right?