Re: A92: Benchtest of TI-92, 92II and 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Benchtest of TI-92, 92II and 92+

Hi,

I just wanted to tell ya, u don't need such a complicated stuff to see
the difference (at least between TI-92 & TI-92 II) : just draw a
function and you'll see II finshed far before a "classical" model !

--
Contact me at : Jerbom@wanadoo.fr
		Yves.Rollet@wanadoo.fr