A92: Fargo and ER_throw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Fargo and ER_throw

Just yesterday I programmed a little Fargo programm, that gets a filename
passed through a string parameter (e.g. proggie ("var\folder")). To display
error messages I used  tios::ER_throw <nnn>. The problem that appeared
was, that after this programm was aborted the first time by the ER_throw
exception, shift+On didn't started FBrowser any more. When I restarted
the programm, without causing an error, it returned normally, and Fargo
shift+On worked. Now I'm using

  move.w #<nnn>,-(a7)
  jsr tios::ER_dialog
  addq.l   #2,a7
  rts

instead. (unfortunately this is takes more memory :-( )
Does anybody of you know, why tios::ER_throw causes problems?
(Bug in Fargo???)

    David Kühling